pBin backbone derivates from Agrobacterium tumefaciens Ti plasmid and is meant to carry the cargo to be transfected to the plant host. It contains the left border (LB) and right border (RB) short direct repeats required to initiate the transfer. In addition, it contains ORI and selection markers for effective use in multiple hosts.
- Part ID QEOC0VR
- Name pBin backbone
- Alternative Name -
- Version 1
- Division SYN
- Parent Sequence -
- Collection MIAMI project
- Part Status Valid
- Public check_circle_outline
- Certified check_circle_outline
- Length 9300
- Suitable for -
- Registry Code -
- Transcription regulatory region
- Created by Vincent Courdavault
- Created at Aug. 27, 2019, 8:29 p.m.
- Last Edit Aug. 27, 2019, 9:33 p.m.