Backbone of a medium copy number plasmid compatible with DNAmate assembly, containing a kanamycin resistance gene and the origin of replication from pET plasmids. The extremities of the biomodule contain IIs restriction sites for the excision of the insert biomodule to be used in cloning techniques based on Golden Gate, such as DNAmate and MoClo.
- Part ID M3GC0NO
- Name pDLX_6K100
- Alternative Name -
- Version -
- Division -
- Parent Sequence 653CG7P - pDLX_6K2
- Collection -
- Part Status Valid
- Public check_circle_outline
- Certified check_circle_outline
- Length 3400
- Source Organism Other/Unknown/Synthetic
- E. coli
- Registry Code -
- Created by Explora Biotech
- Created at Aug. 9, 2019, 7:18 a.m.
- Last Edit Feb. 25, 2020, 4:55 p.m.