CIDAR MoClo Level 0
A step-by-step wizard to design your CIDAR MoClo Level 0 construct
The MoClo system is comprised of three sets of cloning vectors (LEVEL 0, 1, or 2) which can be utilized in three successive assembly steps.
- LEVEL 0 constructs are plasmids harbouring DNA basic parts (promoters, UTRs, coding sequences, terminators, etc).
- LEVEL 1 constructs are the results of directionally assembly of compatible Level 0 constructs to yield a single transcriptional/translational unit (Ex: a promoter, 5’UTR, coding region, and terminator).
- LEVEL 2 constructs are the result of the assembly of up to six level 1 constructs.
- upload your DNA part as .FASTA or directly type in the sequence,
- name your LEVEL 0 construct
DOULIX will assemble a CIDAR-compatible LEVEL 0 construct carrying your sequence and let you choose the upstream and downstream hinges. The power of CIDAR MoClo is just few clicks away, start immediately! For further reference please refer to Iverson et al., ACS 2015
In collaboration with: