pEAQ_backbone derivates from Agrobacterium tumefaciens Ti plasmid and is meant to carry the cargo to be transfected to the plant host. It contains the left border (LB) and right border (RB) short direct repeats required to initiate the transfer. In addition, it contains ORI and selection markers for effective use in multiple hosts.
- Part ID Q4NCZWG
- Name pEAQ_backbone
- Alternative Name -
- Version 1
- Division SYN
- Parent Sequence -
- Collection MIAMI project
- Part Status Valid
- Public check_circle_outline
- Certified check_circle_outline
- Length 5114
- E. coli
- Registry Code -
- Transcription regulatory region
- Selection Marker / Antibiotic Resistance
- Created by Vincent Courdavault
- Created at July 11, 2019, 8:15 a.m.
- Last Edit Aug. 27, 2019, 9:33 p.m.