Backbone of a high copy number plasmid compatible with DNAmate assembly, containing an ampicillin resistance gene and the origin of replication from pUC plasmids. The extremities of the biomodule contain IIs restriction sites for the excision of the insert biomodule to be used in cloning techniques based on Golden Gate, such as DNAmate and MoClo.
- Part ID MLDCO8G
- Name pDLX_1A1
- Alternative Name -
- Version -
- Division -
- Parent Sequence 6Z3CD77 - pDLX_1K1
- Collection NEXT project
- Part Status Valid
- Public check_circle_outline
- Certified check_circle_outline
- Length 2907
- Source Organism Other/Unknown/Synthetic
- E. coli
- Registry Code -
- Created by Explora Biotech
- Created at June 4, 2018, 10:35 a.m.
- Last Edit June 11, 2019, 12:17 p.m.